5.14.2012

Memories are all we have now .

A few days ago me and my best friend had a night of beer tasting and reminiscing. We sat for one hour just watching old photos and talking about those memories. One photo was this one below on the two of us, from july 2007. Not much has changed huh?
This summer we've known each other for 5 years, that's pretty crazy. It feels like we've known each other for a life time, all the stuff we've dona and gone through together.
LOVE



I am my worst critic, really. Nothing I ever do is good enough for me. I'm so bad on commending myself. Instead I just put all this unnecessary energi on beating myself up for not doing well enough. Why is it so hard to look into the mirror and say "Hey, you are gorgeous, you are amazing, you are smart, you've done so well etc." (Even as I write theese words I cringe becouse the words doens't sound right) I need to work on this. And you, who ever's reading this (not really wanting to sound like a "self help" adviser or something now but) do this for yourself and for me, next time you look into the mirror, instead of thinking anything negative at all, say 3 good thing about yourself. You do this and I'll try and do the same.

3 kommentarer:

Karin - Kort och Gott sa...

Bra vänner är fantastiska, väl värda att vårda!

Vad gäller att tänka negativt om sig själv, är det dessvärre mycket lättare att göra det än att berömma sig själv. Helt galet egentligen, borde vara tvärtom. Men det är som du säger, man får öva sig att ändra sitt tankemönster.

Jag tycker att iaf att du är en helt fantastisk människa och jag älskar dig så oerhört mycket!

Anonym sa...

Babes kommer du ihåg det där citatet du brukade använda med hundar och att den man matar mest överlever? Påminnelse bara, för det finns faktiskt ingen bättre än du, pucko:)
Love you forever and evah evah evah!
Cissi

Micha & Flipp sa...

Karin, tack. Du är inte så dum du heller. Du är helt galet grym, stark och inspirerande! Jag tycker DU är fantastisk och älskar dig så! Du är i mina tankar jämt!

Cissi, hehe jag kommer ihåg, eller ibland, ska försöka komma ihåg mer ;D Och du vet att jag tycker Du är grym!? Tack för att du finns!
Looove u 4 evah!!