4.29.2011

People we meet.

It is becoming a end of an Era here at Spot X. People is leaving, people you've become really close to, in this relatively short period of time. Really love the friends I've made here, and it's so very sad to see them go. I really hope I will see them again and I'm gonna try my very best to go and see them in the future.

Today our dear friend Jacco left the camp. I'm gonna tell you a little bit about Jacco; He's a annoying dutchie who loves to pick on you and hit you and being rude. Buuut, he can also be super sweet and make you laugh, so what I really wanted to say is, gonna miss him much and it's gonna be empty at the camp with out him.

We're having a couple of sad weeks in front of us, because so many are leaving and in tree weeks me, Cissi and Jessie is leaving. Feels so surreal that we already been here for so long and are soon about to leave. All good things come to an end, that's true but at the same time all things happens for a reason. This been the time of my life for sure and I'm so thankful for this time because life will never be as easy as it's been here that's something that's for sure.


In this picture is Nat, Me & Louie. These girls are preeetty awesome. Nat always makes you laugh, don't think I'll ever gonna meet a funnier and more crazy girl than this chick.
Louie, she's something else alright. I've only got to know here over the last couple of weeks but she feels like someone who has known me like forever and we have so much fun!


In this picture is Leanne, me, Diede Sander & Lotte Sander. Leanne is a bubbly, happy and funny girl from England, she always gets the party started with here bubbliness and lovely laugh! The Sander sisters, they truly are a couple of amazing girls. Diede I've become very close to, we're kinda the same in some ways, think kinda the same and I'm gonna miss this girl soo much, we just haft to keep in touch and see each other again. Lotte, she's too such a amazing person and we've had much fun together and she's just one of those persons that makes this place so great.


In this picture is Leanne, me and Jessie. I'm soo happy that I don't haft to say goodbye to this girl Jess just yet and it's soo great that she's gonna be traveling with me and Cissi when we leave Spot X. This crazy Canadian girl makes you laugh, just by laughing, you can't describe it. Love this girl and we're gonna have a sick time traveling together.


And here is a oh so beautiful picture of me and Jacco (maybe not the best one).

5 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

wtf Filipa, i'm not annoying.. Love you too...

x jacco

Anonym sa...

and get a better picture..

Filippa sa...

Hahaha Love u Jacco

Jacco sa...

How was it to go?? And how was spot X the last weeks..? I need to skype with you and Cissy soon..xxxxx jacco

Anonym sa...

Gonna write a update, soon ! Add me on skype filippa.granstrom and we'll skype soon !! xxx /Filippa