11.04.2012

Learn to say "no" .

When I say "No" to this stuff, people are often suprised or cant understand the reason why...

...many times people try to push me to eat this stuff even when I say I don't want to.

The  simple reason why I don't eat this stuff is because I DON'T like what it does to my HEALTH! I have one body and this is the only one I ever get so I've promised myself to take care of it!


I can never really understand why people seem so negative towards people who tries to live healthy. My wish is just that people were more respectful of people trying to live healthy. Because I know that it is really, really hard to always having to say "no" to stuff. Instead of people putting you down for it, it would be nice with some support.

I don't think this dude have "no" in his vocabulary.



(This is ofcourse not a message to everyone, I have som GREAT supporters, you know who you are)

Inga kommentarer: