7.31.2011

When life's hard .

So at the moment I'm in Sydney. This morning Sally left me to go back home. It's been some amazing weeks with this crazy, cool ladie and i've had some pretty great times with her.
The things you do and see when you travel meens so much more if you share it with someone, and I'm really so glad that Sally done all these with me, it wouldn't have been the same with out her.

Yeasterday we met up with Lee for a lunch date. We didn't know what he had planned for us but as a great surprise he took us out on a boat that did 40 knots ! Wow, racing around in Sydney Harbour, life can be worse ! Thank you Lee !

The day befor, friday, we went out, me, sally and Milou and danced for like 5 hours straight until 4 in the morning. It was so much fun and I can feel my dance muscles aching still.

So now I have until friday here in Sydney just crusing around until I go back to the camp.




Two pretty happy chicks, a beautiful winter day in Sydney.


What a way to se the harbour ey ?




Snuggeling with a wallaby on the way down from Cairns at a little zoo.


Beautiful Cape trib,when the tide was low you could actually walk out on the reef.


Just chillin on cape trib beach.


The first crazy night the three of us got togeather, it only went down hill from that... Haha love these girls ! <3

Inga kommentarer: