7.27.2011

Where I'm going .

So now we're in Cairns. The weather is changing on us now, but that's fine. We've had amazing weather for over a week, maybe like two week. And it has just been amazing.

We got to Cairns the day befor yesterday and have mostly just chilled out here and sorted stuff out and tomorrow we leave for Sydney ! It was pretty funny how we decided to go there just in a couple of minutes, spontanity is the only way. I'm excited for Sydney acutally, not for the cold though, it's going to be a chock, after being in the tropicals for a while now. But anyway, we're going to meet up with a friend to Sally and another girl we met in Cape trib is going to be there too and I hope to meet up with Lee as well !

So now you know where I am, kinda. Now let me tell you about where I'm going. I acutally have a plan, that I feel good about, actually great about ! I think it's a first sience I got here that I have a real plan.
So this is how it goes; on the 4th of august I'm going back to Surf camp (YAY) to work as a photografer again for 3 months and then in november I'm going to leave to go down to melbourne. There I'm going to visit some friends, also that I met in Cape Trib, a really cool aussie couple and I'm going to stay with them for a couple of days and just explore Melbourne. Then I'm going to do the great ocean road and after that I am going to go and stay with Sally up kinda in the Snowy mountains. She runs a horse farm where she train horses and have a horse riding school. So I'm going to stay there for 2 months and work with here and then I get my second year working visa ! Which is great because that means I can come back with out having loads of money !
And so after Australia I now plan to go just to Indonisia for maybe 2-3 weeks, because my money wont let me go travel around south east asia as I planned from the start, but that's fine. I'm happy just to go to Indo, maybe do some surfing there and relax and explore some there.
I hope Cissi maybe wants to come with me there, otherwise I might see if I can find someone else to go with..

Well that is that ! So maybe this plans sticks, maybe not. Everything I planned so far has changed, it's begining to become sort of a rule ! But I feel pretty good about this one and it would meen that I would be home in February, which feels great.

So over and out, now because it's pretty crappy weather we're going to go look in a second hand shop and then maybe go watch a movie !

Take care everyone, talk too you soon, miss u, love u all !

(And pictures will be posted when I get to surf camp)

Inga kommentarer: