7.25.2011

Where I am .

Wow, I must be theee crappiest blogger. Buut I have just had no motivation to sit by a computer and write long post, how could I when there is so much beauty in this country, u just want to keep exploring.

Well, I think I have to do this a little bit in a time. And I think I'll start with where I am. At the moment I'm in beautiful, amazing Port Douglas, that's between Cairns and Cape Tribulation. Me and Sally (A fun and energetic ladie from south Australia whom I met in Arlie Beach at a backpackers, and we pretty much been hanging out sence that, we just really get along !)were on our way down from cape tribulation after spending four AMAZING days there(more about that soon) and we did a little stop with our tour bus in Port Douglas and had a few minutes to walk around, when it was time to get on the bus and head back to Cairns we said to our bus driver "Can you just leave us here we don't wanna go back to Cairns??" and she said "Sure! But you have to find your way back". So that was it, and now we're in this beautiful little town for a night, wish I could stay a couple of nights though, but you take what you get.
So, a little more about Cape Tribulation. That was definetly the highlight of the east coast. I can't describe the beauty and the energy up there, it's just, mind blowing. We did a few adventures there, we went horse back riding(on the beach and in the worlds oldest rainforest!) wich was amazing, but would have been even better if the horses would have been in better condition, it was pretty sad to see. They were so badly fed and so sad, it was heart breaking!
We also went on the jungle swing ! It was soo cool ! It was a bit scary for me because I'm afraid of hights, but I think I just might be getting over that fear ! It was really, really cool and sa beautiful from up there!
Besides that we saw crocks, went hiking, sunbaking, watch the sunrise, did some yoga, played a lot of pool, met some really cool people and loads more !

So, this will be it for now. Going to Cairns later today and will do another update hopefully with some pictures too from there !

See you

Inga kommentarer: