3.29.2012

In my dreams .

I knew I was going to miss it, I knew it and I tried to do it as often as I could and cherice it everytime. But now, back home, all I can think of is surfing. I've tried so many different sports in my life and ofcourse I have to fall in love with the one I can't do here in Sweden.
Maybe, hopefully, if dreams come true, in the future I'll find a way to work it into my life. And in my dreams that would be more then just a surf vacation for a week once a year…
If you want something bad enough, dreams could come true right?



2 kommentarer:

Le pirate sa...

hey sweets, i feel ya! Except I fell in love with OZ as a whole... and i feel like i need to be back there- its all i can think about, but there is no way now my visa is over :S Miss ya, doll! hope your doing well. <3

Passports & Prada

Xx,
Summer

Micha & Flipp sa...

Hey summer! I miss oz as hole as well and would kill to get to go back, almost hehe..
Such a awesome country ey? Miss u 2 Hun hope all is well!
Xxx