9.02.2011

life .

Four weeks at camp, I've said it but I'm saying it again, time goes so fast.
Last weekend I went down to another one of Mojo surfcamps that's named Crescent Head. It's a bit smaller then Spot X but really cool. Went down friday to sunday and pretty much worked all weekend. It was fun, but a bit too much work (actually did 13 and a half hour sathurday). Going down again this weekend but now I get some help so I'll be able to go out surf and have some fun as well !

So what's new to tell about life, Spot X, anything.. I don't know actually - and can't share everything in the blog - but as always life's sweet and I am for sure having the time of my life, still, after over 7 months, not to shabby...

I'll talk too u soon, and I haven't taken pictures to show u how camp look, but here's some pictures of all the lovely people from here.


Dress up night, Marco, Michelle, Alex.

Pub night, Soda in the back, (Mr Ladies)Nadia & Bronwyn, Adam.

Just chillin at our amazing porch, me and Tanja. "Close"

The view from Arrawarra headland, like 5 min walk from "home".

My "home beach"

We went to coffs to see some bands, one of them was The Grains. Me, Sam, Michelle.

Alex, got a bit to excited !

Marco (a grom from Spot X) playing at the local pub seaview.







Thee creek and the outside of the camp.



3 kommentarer:

Karin sa...

Vad är det du inte kan berätta i bloggen? Något jag bör veta? Nu blir jag VÄLDIGT nyfiken. Och du vet hur jag blir när jag är nyfiken....
puss, kram och kärlek!
/Karin

Anonym sa...

KARIN, om vi bokar en skype date kan jag beratta allt om allt ;D <3<3

Anonym sa...

/Filippa